Notice of consultation from the City on a new rate structure to better fund and support water, wastewater, and stormwater infrastructure. Currently, water bills are calculated based on the number of cubic meters consumed.
The attached document has more information. To participate in this process you can register for one of the upcoming consultation sessions.
- March 21, 2016 at 7:00pm at the Shenkman Arts Centre
- March 29, 2016 at 7:00pm at the West Carleton Community Complex
- March 30, 2016 at 7:00pm at City Hall
- March 31, 2016 at 7:00pm at the Navan Memorial Community Centre
- April 2, 2016 at 1:30pm at the Metcalfe Community Centre
- April 5, 2016 at 7:00pm at the Alfred Taylor Recreation Centre
- April 7, 2016 at 7:00pm at the Nepean Sportsplex
Each consultation session will feature a presentation from City staff followed by a discussion session in small groups. Throughout the consultation period, the City of Ottawa Water, Wastewater, and Stormwater Rate Structure Review webpage will be updated regularly.