Huge changes are coming very soon to Heron Gate!
Developer Timbercreek hopes to rush the biggest changes in our neighbourhood’s history.
DEMAND MORE TIME FOR OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD TO BE HEARD.
Register now! Sign up now! Speak up now!
Saturday February 24th 9am to 12pm. Featherston Drive Public School
(Registration required / space limited)
This might be your only chance to share your thoughts and experiences unless you act now!
5 easy ways you can get involved right now:
- Try to register for the visioning workshop by email or phone: email@example.com or 613-580-2488 (Please let us know if you were not permitted to attend this workshop firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Request an inclusive barrier-free meeting with childcare and in-person translation. (French, Arabic, Somali, Chinese, Bhutanese etc.)
- Contact Timbercreek Asset Management’s Senior VP Development Mr.Greg Rogers, via email@example.com Include “Secondary Plan” in subject line.
- Sign an online petiton* via change.org at goo.gl/GZJeoL
- Email the City of Ottawa planner firstname.lastname@example.org and the planning chair email@example.com.
Please join us at our next AVCA meeting on Tuesday February 27th at 7pm at Rideau Park United Church to discuss our NEXT STEPS together.
*managed by an individual not affliated with AVCA.